Lovely 60 Acre (24.28ha) Rural/Residential Property
This property is mainly pangola and blue grass pasture divided into 5 fenced paddocks. A creek runs through the centre, with large permanent spring fed water holes which drought-proof the property, plus an average 44 inch annual rainfall. The property also boasts a solid set of good yards with new steel crush, sliding gates, head bail and new loading ramp. This is an excellent property suitable for agriculture, cattle or horses. Maryborough West railway station is just minutes away to catch the tilt train to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or Northern Queensland and the property is also on a school bus route for all primary and high schools. There are 2 large sheds; 1 x 5 bay colorbond 4 roller door and workshop and personal door with concrete floor and power connected, plus 1 x 3 bay 4 metre high machinery shed.
This immaculate 315 m2 mega brick home has 9 foot ceilings, beautiful polished hardwood floors with large windows and sliding glass doors, all tinted and security screened, with a colorbond roof. All rooms have ceiling fans.
- Large main bedroom with tiled ensuite, walk-in-robe, air-con and carpeted
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are carpeted with built-in robes
- 4th bedroom or study with built-in cupboards and carpeted
- Large tiled bathroom with separate shower and full sized bath
- 2nd separate toilet
- Fully enclosed carpeted sun room or 5th bedroom with tinted windows and door, security screened
- Huge open plan two pack teal and steel kitchen with electric cooktop and wall oven, ample drawers and cupboards plus large pantry
- Dining and living area has a wood fired heater and there is also a separate formal front lounge and dining area
- Internal large laundry with great storage and bench space, huge hallway linen cupboards, back and side verandahs and ramp to laundry
- Established gardens and fruit trees
- Lush pastures and permanent water
- 10,000 gallon inground concrete water tank to house plus 6,000 gallon poly tanks on each shed (additional water can be pumped from the creek for gardens and irrigation)
- The switch box on the shed is also set up for a generator to power the whole house
- 60 HP tractor and implements are included in this sale
This property is suited to a diverse range of pursuits, as income-producing or a retirement interest, and has the potential for a B & B.
Ready for new owners to simply move in and enjoy! Call Tony on 0410 443735 today to book your inspection.