Beachside Property with Second Dwelling
This home is a potential goldmine, only a surf cast to the mouth of the sandy Burrum River and beach opening into Hervey Bay, close to shops, parklands and the boat ramp. Situated on a fully fenced 1332 m2 allotment with good side access through to the large, high 12m x 7m shed, the location and two dwellings will provide an excellent income or a great home for an extended family.
The main house features a full-length covered verandah to sit and enjoy the balmy Burrum evenings. As you walk through the front door, you will enter the open plan living area with kitchen and dining. There are three bedrooms all with built-ins and polished timber floors run throughout. The key rooms, kitchen and bathroom have recently been renovated with high-end fittings.
There is also a second income-earning dwelling separate to the main home. This 2 bedroom flat is ideal for an Airbnb and could generate a potential $30k/annum income based on similar properties. Featuring a lounge area with two bedrooms and a two-way bathroom plus plumbing for a sink, simply add a microwave and you have a great earner.
Other features include:
- Full security screens and doors
- Ceiling fan fitted in lounge/dining area and main bedroom
- Gas top cooker, electric oven and dishwasher
- Walk-in shower and separate toilet
- Covered verandah to the rear
- Gas hot water system
- Fenced inground pool with BBQ area and shade cover
- Concrete driveway to 12m x 7m shed with double remote garage door
- 6m x 4m shed with roller door
- Rainwater tank, vegie gardens, windmill and bore
- Low maintenance gardens
This property offers a relaxed lifestyle in beautiful Burrum Heads and is well priced for the marketplace. Do not miss out, call Tony today for an inspection.