Waterfront Home with Four Income Streams
Looking for a waterfront home with the opportunity to generate an additional income? Then this is the property for you! Situated next to the famous Urangan Pier and only a short walk away from the boat harbour with its mix of luxury private yachts and whale watching boats, this part of the esplanade is very quiet as it is primarily used only by residents. Top class restaurants, clubs and a shopping centre can all be found within easy walking distance and the best dog walking beach in Hervey Bay is literally 20 metres from your front door.
Just 15 minutes away, ferries run daily to the World-Heritage listed Fraser Island, located within the Great Sandy National Park and ranked along with the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru as a precious part of Australia’s national and cultural heritage.
This generous 1131m2 block comprises of four low maintenance units to the front and a large family home to the rear. The property is currently self-managed by the owners onsite, but the main house could also be rented out for an even greater return.
The main residence consists of:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double garage, single garage, workshop and carport
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans in most rooms
- Modern kitchen, open plan living
- Elevated, ocean facing timber deck
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- New wardrobes and shower screens
- Contemporary, well-appointed bathrooms
Each Unit consists of:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living, dining, kitchen, 1 covered car space
- Communal laundry and BBQ area
All accommodation has recently been freshly painted throughout.
Current income for the four units, based on long-term tenants, is >$55,000 per annum, with a potential additional $26,800 per annum should you choose to live offsite and add the main residence to your rental portfolio. With the local housing shortage demand for properties like this is only expected to increase, so don’t miss out on this rare opportunity!